Kari-Tek manufacture a range of high quality kayak and canoe trailers. Our flexible and innovative designs allow you to choose a cost effective trailer tailored to meet your precise needs. Our trailers are used by the general public, outdoor centres, armed forces, kayak manufacturers and local authorities. And if you are buying kit at the same time, we can offer highly competitive Trailer and Kit Packages: click here for details.
We have trailers for short boats – river kayaks, playboats and general purpose kayaks (click here for details) – and longer versions suitable for sea kayaks and open canoes (click here for details). All our trailers have the features listed below:
- Fully galvanised, constructed from steel hollow box section
- Complete with spare wheel
- Stand on tread plate over mudguards for easy loading
- Gross trailer weight 550kg (10” wheels) to 800kg (13” wheels)
- Lightweight (250kg) 2 kayak versions available in both long and short boat ranges
- Single or twin axles available
- High quality beam axles with rubber-in-compression independent suspension
- Light clusters in recessed aluminium channel
- Telescopic lighting board: reaches within 1m of end of kayak
- Spars covered in heavy duty ‘D’ section rubber for maximum boat protection
- Equipment box – innovative position of equipment box placed between chassis legs means no loss of carrying capacity. Solid aluminium lockable equipment box with drainhole. Design keeps kit secure and free from road spray.
- Bungee cord kits – permanently attached to the trailer with large, adjustable hooks these are secure, quick and easy to use. Say goodbye to the hassle of using individual straps.